Want to destroy fat, improve your athletic performance, or simply have an intense workout within minutes?
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the solution.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
What is high intensity interval training?
High intensity interval training involves athletic conditioning instead of slow and steady cardio. Conditioning prepares you for battle. Game time preparation calls for simulating game time situations. Think hills, sprints, and plyometrics (jump training) for optimal athletic performance. Regardless of your level of fitness, HIIT will help take you to the next level. If you are an athlete, we can help make you more explosive.
Why do high intensity interval training?
This intense type of exercise provides numerous benefits including:
- Effectiveness- Best form of cardio in the shortest amount of time
- Fat-burning - More calories are burned during HIIT and 24 hours after thanks to the "Afterburn effect" (post-exercise oxygen consumption) than running at a steady pace
- Healthier heart - Your body is wired to survive. When you push your limits, these limits will grow.
- Improved endurance (aerobic capacity)
- Enhanced metabolic adaptations