Do you want to better your health in mind, body, and spirit? How about just feeling better about life in general? Yoga is the solution.
"It is not arrogant or egotistical to feel good inside. You had nothing to do with it. It’s simply the honest response to clearly perceived reality.” ~ Erich Schiffman
What is yoga?
Yoga is the science of practical, methodical, and systematic discipline or set of techniques with the goal of helping people become aware of their deepest nature. This has benefits for the mind, body, and spirit.
Practicing yoga involves the art of discipline using breath control, meditation, and flexible body postures. Discipline gives you the power to stick with decisions and follow them through in order to achieve goals. This translates to living a better life by transforming your mind and body.
Why practice yoga?
Some of the numerous benefits include:
1. Calmness - Helps you concentrate on what your body is doing
2. Better memory - Improve mental sharpness and memory
3. Better sleep - Can cure insomnia and helps you sleep like a baby
4. Age slower - Helps slow down the aging process
5. Back relief - Effectively reduces back pain and stiffness
5. Boosts energy - Breathing techniques help supply oxygen supply and reduce fatigue
6. Better looking body - Tones the body (tighter core, eliminate loose arm skin)
8. Boosts immunity - Helps you avoid getting sick
9. Better stress management - Calm, cool, and collected with lower pulse rate
10. Increased circulation - Helps regulate healthy blood pressure
11. Flexibility - Better function of joints and overall longevity
12. Posture - Control and hold proper bodily postures
13. Enhanced metabolism - Control body weight and composition